With 2009 nearly in the books, it's time once again to take stock of what has been a highly eventful year in media, marketing, entertainment and technology. As we prepare to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome in 2010, we are pleased to present the lone qualitative deliverable within the Youth Trends portfolio: the annual Youth Macro Trends & Predictions report for 2010.
The 2010 Youth Macro Trends & Predictions hones in on 12 large scale consumer trends that will shape youth behavior in the year to come. Here's a quick look at the 12 featured in the report. Visit the Youth Trends store to learn more or download a copy.
2010 Youth Macro Trends & Predictions:
- Media & Marketing: Quality over Quantity
- Media Consumption: The CDC (context, distribution and customization)
- Mobile Mainstreaming
- Values-Driven Discretionary Purchasing
- Controller-Free Video Gaming
- QR Codes
- Exclusive Lifecasting
- All Packed Raring To Go
- Quarterlife Crisis
- Subtle & Softer Fashion
- Eco-Instant Gratification